UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, (UNIBEN) RELEASES SALES OF JUPEB ADMISSION FORM FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
Qualified candidates are invited to apply for admission into JUPEB Pre Degree (Foundation) Studies of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Overall College Affirmation Necessities that apply consistently across the faculties as well as the Particular faculty admission Necessities are shown on the College sites: https://uniben.waeup.org or uniben.edu To fit the bill for the placement tests into the different Pre-Degree studies, applicants should fulfill the expressed general and explicit prerequisites for admission.
How to apply:
1. Visit www.uniben.edu Or uniben.waeup.org
2. On the UNIBEN.EDU SITE, click Student Portal; After that The Waeup Portal. Applicants are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (not the cyber-cafe’s mail).
3. Click on JUPEB (Pre-Degree)Foundation Studies 2023/2024
4. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
5. Provide all the necessary information needed. Note that * means compulsory fields.
6. An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
7. Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password which you will use to login.
8. On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
9. Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
10. To start the application process, click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
11. Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUAILIFICATION AND FAILURE/FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION.
12. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
13. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
14. You cannot edit your application after submission.
15. Print out the Application slip.
For more info and enquiries visit the school website: uniben.edu