Ibbu post utme form-Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai [IBBU] Post UTME/DE 2024/2025 Screening registration form has finally been announced by the management of the institution. Post UTME and DE candidates must register for the screening in order to be eligible to take part in the screening. Meeting the requirements mentioned on this page is extremely important for candidates who want to be included on the admission list. Before proceeding with the registration process, it is important to create a JAMB CAPS account. It is also necessary to upload your O level result on the portal before continuing with the registration process. Otherwise, you will not be able to be admitted.
Read also: IBBU school fees.
Requirements Candidates Ought To Possess To Be Eligible To Register For IBBU 2024/2025 Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Below is a list of the essential information that you will need to have in order to register for the Post UTME /DE Screening exercise of the IBBU 2024/2025:
- Must have made IBBU their first choice and also ensure that they sat for the JAMB Examination
- Must possess an O level result with credits in relevant subjects and also the right combination
- Must have uploaded their O level results on the JAMB CAPS portal
- Must meet the minimum cut off mark
IBBU 2024/2025 Post UTME/DE Registration Guidelines
Please follow the instructions below to sign up for the screening process.
How to Sign Up for ibbu post utme form Screening:
- Visit the screening registration portal portals.ibbu.edu.ng/utmederesult/ and input your JAMB Registration number to check your eligibility
- Those eligible can proceed with the application by inputting their phone number and other related information
- Once you’re done, a payment page would be displayed where you would have to pay the registration fee of ₦2,000
- Upon successful payment, proceed to the portal and complete the registration
The registration period would begin on the 16th of August 2023 and end on the 22nd of September 2024. Registrations must be completed and submitted prior to the above date.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section. Share this article with anyone you know who chose IBBU as their first choice when applying for JAMB.