Akwa Ibom state university (Aksu) post-UTME form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Online applications are invited from all good 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination( UTME) and Direct Entry( DE) candidates for admission into different Undergraduate programmes in the Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden for the2022/2023 academic time.
Only UTME candidates who made AKSU their First( 1st) Choice Institution and scored 140 and over, are eligible to apply for admission into any of the undergraduate programmes, as indicated below;
Faculty of Social Sciences( Economics, Mass Communication, Political Science, Sociology & Anthropology)
The University portal for online enrollment will open from Monday, 5th September,2022 to Friday, 14th October, 2022. Interested applicants are advised to register before the deadline. applicants who fail to register within the Registration period Won’t be considered for admission
Conditions FOR THE2022/2023 Webbing EXERCISE
1. 2022 UTME Result slip
2. 2022 DE Registration Slip( Direct Entry aspirants only).
3. A-level, NCE, ND, HND instrument( Direct Entry aspirants only)
4. Birth Certificate
5. Certificate of Origin.
6. Certificate of Medical Fitness from an approved Government Hospital.
7. AKSU PUTME/ DE Registration evidence Slip( 2022)
campaigners are needed to register online for the webbing exercise following the procedure below
6. Click the arrow below to corroborate and Continue
7. do to make payment of N2 only as enrollment figure( banning bank charges)
Note Payment can be made via disbenefit Card or Bank DepositNationwide.However, please repeat way 1- 3, also continue with the enrollment , If payment is made at the Bank.
8. Upload the scrutinized clones of your documents( 2022 UTME Result Slip, 2022 DE Registration Details Slip withA-level, NCE, ND or HND instrument, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Medical Fitness) in. jpg format with a minimal size of 120KB and maximum size of 150KB.
9. Preview the details entered to insure delicacy.
10. After evidence, click the “ Finish ” button to induce the Registration evidence Slip.
applicants who don’t register for the2022/2023 Post-UTME-screening exercise would not be considered for admission.
No seeker with awaiting results will be offered admission in AKSU. All applicants are advised to upload their O’level( SSCE/ NECO) results online at the JAMB Portal in a COMPUTER- Grounded TEST( CBT) CENTRE approved by JAMB
Kindly note that the University doesn’t have individualities deals agents. Anyone who deals with any individual and/ or makes payment( s) to an existent’s account does so at his/ her own threat.